Center For Economic And Policy Studies, The Weldon Cooper Center For Public Service at the University of Virginia will be Hosting the 2013 AUBER Annual Meeting
Dates: October 12-15, 2013
Thanks to all who attended!
Program and Presentations
Hotel: Omni Richmond Hotel & Conference Center, centrally located in historic Shockoe Slip
Featuring: Tour of Colonial Williamsburg with dinner at a Colonial Era tavern (families welcome)!
- Richmond Folk Festival (free), Oct. 11-13, close to hotel (www.richmondfolkfestival.org)
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (free), one of the finest regional art museums in the country (www.vmfa.org)
- Fabulous historical sites within walking distance of the hotel including:
- Civil War sites, The Museum of the Confederacy, The American Civil War Center, the Virginia State Capitol
- One hour drive to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia
- Two hours drive to the fall foliage of the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Skyline Drive
- Frequent train service to Washington, DC (two hours)